Saturday, February 16, 2013

Paper Pad 6x6..



Hello readers..Well, I think I had started my 2013 very well. (tak sempat pun nak wish Happy New Year aritu..sorry..) Hehe.. Well, I had spent a good fortune in the first month of the new year..On what? Ni la nak cite.Last month, on 07.01.2013, I've decided to spent some money on my card making hobby.. I've bought paper pad!! What is it? I'll show you in a minute ok..

Well, I've been Googling for crafts supply last month (saje2 je). Then, I've come across this blog yang jual some crafts products for card making.. Best giler.. Murah hokeyyy.. Yela, I'm a student, not working, and doing my craft just for fun. Not really on business basis, so mesti la nak cari barang yang berkualiti but affordable.. I'm really thankful to this blog for the priceless treasures that I've got.. I got the treasures here: http://crafteeguiri.blogspot.com/.. Go and look for it if you're interested in card making ok..

This is the parcel that I received on 09.01.2013.. Happy tak hengat waktu dapat tu. Hehe..
These are the paper pads! Cute sangat! Rase sayang nak gune ok.. Owh, yang kat tepi tu adalah tali kain yang dinamakan Divine Twine.. Gune untuk card making jugak..
Those yang kat atas tu adalah 6x6 paper pads. Yang bawah tu pun ala2 paper pad la, tapi loose.. Same size 6x6.. Semua patterned paper ni double sided.. So double best..
How much did I spent on this? Ni huraian harganye ye.. Divine twine tu berharga RM9.60 for 30 yards. i bought 6 colors. 5 yards for each color.. There are some new colors as well, but I only bought this first. As I'm thinking I'm not going to use them that much and not any time soon. So kalau dah gune and tak cukup baru pegi beli lagi.. Next, I bought a Six by Six Happy Day 6" paper pad RM20, Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky 6" paper pad RM18. Both paper pads contain 24 sheets each, both are double sided and the size is 6"x6". 

Then I also bought 3 Grab Bag 20 sheets of 6"x6" double-sided patterned paper card stock from the following MME line: Confetti, Andrea Victoria, Bella Bella, Bloom & Grow. The price is RM27 for 3 sets. Means RM9 for each set (20 sheets). Murahkan? Mane nak dapat, so I bought all these.. Banyak je pattern lain, but I'm interested in this jek.. I'm really looking forward untuk beronline shopping di sane lagi.. The owner pun sangat baik and ramah.. I really love to deal with orang2 yang sangat nice dalam melayan customer.. That's one thing that makes us to be a return customer..

Owh total belian I adalah RM80.60. 2 Paper pads RM38 + 3 Grab bags RM27 + 30 yards of Divine Twine RM9.60 + Postlaju RM6.. Murah hokeyyy.. What a good buy.. Tapi none of them yang I dah gune. Means tak gune langsung lagi.. Haha.. Sayang nak gune.. Lagi pun takde mood nak wat card lagi, coz tengah buat order mini felt brooch and quilling frame.. All about craft ok.. Hehe..

Done with that online shopping punye cerita. Next craft treasure that I bought in 2013 adalah something that I got from Scrapbook Memories in Tropicana City Mall, SS2 Petaling Jaya. Here it is..

Its a 2" scallop puncher and 1 sheet of 12"x12" patterned paper!!
Harga asal 2" scallop circle punch adalah RM96.00 + Cyber Kisses Patterned Paper tu adalah RM4.40. Tapi cashier tu bagi discount 10% untuk kedua2 barang, means discount RM10.05. Jadi total kedua2 barang adalah RM90.35.. Jangan la ingat I membazir jek beli alat ni semata2 untuk my hobby ye. Pembelian scallop puncher ni bukanlah satu pembaziran pun coz En.asben and me can use this untuk business card kahwin yang sedang kami usahakan.. Gune untuk punch thank you card untuk customer.. Ok la. Done untuk belian di tahun baru..

Ok la.. Next entry I nak update pasal felt brooch la.. See you guys in da next entry k..

2 comments:

  1. jangan lupa tunjukkan hasilnya nanti... mesti cun melecun punya....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dah buat dah 1 aritu k.nora.tapi lupe nak ambik gambarnye..i've made a wedding wishes card..rugi takde gambar..

      Delete